Servings: 10 pops
- 1 1/2 Cups blackberries fresh, washed
- 1 1/2 Cups strawberries fresh, washed, hulls removed
- 1 Cup blueberries fresh, washed
- 1 Cup raspberries fresh, washed
- 2 Cups Prairie Farms, Small Batch Vanilla Ice Cream
- In a blender, puree all berries and a ½ cup of ice cream until smooth. Strain mixture through a sieve over a large bowl, pressing with a spoon or rubber spatula to extract liquid. Discard seeds.
- Transfer berry mixture back to blender, adding remaining 1 ½ cups ice cream, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze until completely hardened, at least 6 hours. Remove from molds and enjoy!
Love this Recipe?Share it