Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 cup chopped onions 2 medium
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 16 oz Prairie Farms Bacon Cheddar Dip
- 8 oz cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 2 Tbsp sweet pickle relish
- 1 Tbsp yellow mustard
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef, onions and garlic over medium-high heat until meat is brown, using a wooden spoon to break up meat as it cooks. Drain off fat.
- In a 3 1/2-quart or 4-quart slow cooker, combine meat mixture, cheese dip, ketchup, mustard and pickle relish.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours or on high-heat setting for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Serve immediately or keep warm, covered, on warm setting or low-heat setting for up to 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve to dip with chips or pretzels or drizzled over potato wedges.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter