- 2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick Prairie Farms unsalted butter melted
- 2 pounds cream cheese Four 8 oz packages, softened
- 16 oz Prairie Farms sour cream
- 2 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 large eggs room temperature
- 15 oz pumpkin puree 1 can
- 4 tbsp Prairie Farms Pumpkin Spice Milk
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease a 10-inch springform pan with a butter wrapper and wrap the bottom with tin foil.
- In a large bowl mix together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Press the crumb mixture into the bottom and up the sides of the pan. Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes, then remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- In an upright mixer use the paddle attachment to beat the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Then slowly add sugar and mix well. Set aside 1 cup of cheesecake mixture.
- Then add the pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, 1 teaspoon salt and pumpkin spice milk and mix until just combined.
- Pour pumpkin cheesecake mixture into the cooled crust.
- Place your pan into a roasting pan and fill halfway with water.
- Bake for about 30 minutes then top with plain cheesecake topping. Return to oven and cook for an additional hour then turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake in the oven for about an hour.
- Remove from oven and out of the roasting pan and let cool to room temp.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove cheesecake from springform and top with dollops of Prairie Farms whipped cream.
Love this Recipe?Share it