Servings: 4 Servings
- 1/3 Cups granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 1/3 Cups Prairie Farms whole milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 Tbsp Prairie Farms unsalted butter
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 French Palmier Cookies for bunny ears
- In a medium saucepan whisk together sugar, cornstarch, salt, milk, and egg yolks. Cook over medium-low heat, whisking occasionally, until the mixture is bubbling (about 7-8 minutes). Continue cooking while bubbling for 1-2 additional minutes.
- Remove from heat and whisk in butter and vanilla extract.
- Transfer the pudding into a large bowl. Cool until lukewarm, then cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled.
- Place in bunny glasses and top with french palmier cookies to make bunny ears and serve.
Love this Recipe?Share it