Servings: 2 glasses
- 6 scoops Prairie Farms Premium Small Batch Vanilla Ice Cream softened
- 1 cup Prairie Farms whole milk
- 4 large peaches farm fresh
- Peel the skin off of the peaches and remove the center pit. Save as much juice as you can.
- In a blender combine Vanilla Ice Cream, milk and peaches. Pulse on medium speed until combined.
- Pour into two large glasses and enjoy!
July 17 is National Peach Ice Cream Day. Celebrate with a glass of Peaches N' Cream milk shake! This recipe combines ingredients fresh from local farms. See if you can find locally grown peaches when they're at their peak ripeness. Prairie Farms Milk and Ice Cream is also locally sourced with milk coming directly from our farmers to your grocery store in less than 48 hours. Since Prairie Farms is farmer owned you know you're getting that farm fresh taste straight to your glass.
Love this Recipe?Share it