Servings: 12 servings
- 4-5 Cups peaches chopped and pitted
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 4 tbsp Prairie Farms butter cubed
Whipped cream topping
- 1 Cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 Cup Prairie Farms butter cold, cubed
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Prepare 9x13” baking dish with butter. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spread peaches evenly over baking dish. In a small bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, and flour. Sprinkle evenly over peaches. Dot butter evenly on top.
- Prepare dough: In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Work in butter using hands or a pastry cutter, until butter is pea sized. Gradually stir in milk until dough forms.
- Turn dough out onto floured surface. Pat out roughly to size of baking dish. Place over baking dish to cover peaches. Sprinkle sugar evenly on top of dough.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until dough is golden brown and peaches are bubbling.
- Serve and enjoy with a scoop of Small Batch Vanilla Ice Cream.
Love this Recipe?Share it