Servings: 4 people
- 3 1/2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 packet dry yeast
- 1 1/2 Cups hot water
- 2 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 Cup onion finely minced
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Chili Pepper
- 1 Tbsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp Salt & Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Prairie Farms salted butter
- 3/4 Cup Corn kernels, drained
- 3/4 Cup Black Beans
- 3/4 Cup Green Onion chopped
- 1 Cup Black Olives sliced
- 1 1/2 Cups Mexican Cheese Blend, Shredded
- 2 Cups Prepared Taco sauce
- 1 12oz Prairie Farms Sour Cream Pouch
- Using a stand mixer with paddle attachment, add flour, sugar, yeast and kosher salt to bowl and mix to combine. Add water and 2 tablespoons of oil to dough, mixing to form a ball. If dough is sticky, add one Tablespoon of flour at a time, until it's soft. Place dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead briefly. Grease a large bowl with remaining oil then place dough in bowl, covering with plastic wrap. Allow to rest in a warm location for about an hour. Dough should rise, doubling in size.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. In a medium skillet over medium heat, add ground beef, minced onion, cumin, chili pepper, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir frequently and cook until browned, about 10 minutes. Reduce heat to low and let simmer. In a second small sauce pan over medium heat, add butter, black beans and corn. Saute for approximately 10 minutes or until corn edges become crisp. Remove from heat.
- Turn out dough onto a floured surface, splitting into two balls. Each will make a 12" pizza. Roll each ball into round crust shape, about 1/4" thick then place onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for approximately 7 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Spread taco sauce onto each pizza, all the way to the edges. Next add ground beef, then spoon on corn and black beans. Top with shredded cheese, green onion and sprinkles of black olives.
- Return pizzas to oven and cook approximately 8-12 minutes until cheese and crust are slightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 5 minutes. Cut into pieces, then garnish with drizzles of sour cream. Serve immediately.
Love this Recipe?Share it