Servings: 8 servings
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms Whole Milk
- 1 Cup chocolate chips
- 1 Cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 30 vanilla wafers or use a cooked pie crust
- 2 Pints Prairie Farms Premium Small Batch Savannah Fudge Pie Ice Cream
- In a saucepan over medium heat, stir together milk, chocolate chips, marshmallows and salt until completely melted.
- Line bottom and sides of 9" pie plate with vanilla wafers or prepared pie crust.
- Spread half of ice cream over wafer or crust. Cover with half of hot fudge mixture. Repeat layers and end with hot fudge topping.
- Freeze until firm, approximately 3-5 hours.
Love this Recipe?Share it