- 1 stick Prairie Farms salted butter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 qt Prairie Farms milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 16 ounce mushrooms sliced or chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 1/2 cups half and half
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 Tablespoons dry minced onions
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In large saucepan melt 1 stick of butter. Stir in 1/2 cup flour and cook until combined.
- Slowly add milk and whisk until smooth.
- Add mushrooms and heat for 15 minutes, do not boil.
- Slowly add half and half and heavy cream. Add minced onions, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool. Garnish with fresh parsley flakes.
Love this Recipe?Share it