Servings: 2 servings
Chocolate Caramel Toffee Cream Soda
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms Chocolate Milk
- 1 Pint Prairie Farms Premium Small Batch Salted Caramel Toffee Brittle Ice Cream
- 1 Bottle club soda or carbonated water
- Prairie Farms aerosol light whipped cream
- toffee pieces
- maraschino cherry
- Divide the milk between two tall glasses. Add 2 scoops of ice cream to each glass and fill with club soda or carbonated water about three-quarters of the way up the glass and mix.
- Top with whipped cream, toffee pieces and maraschino cherry.
Love this Recipe?Share it