Servings: 10 servings
- 3 Large Eggs
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 4 Tbsp Prairie Farms Unsalted Butter melted
- 2/3 Cup Prairie Farms Whole Milk
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 Pinch salt
- 1/3 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 4 Pears Peeled, cored and cut in half
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Butter and flour a 9 inch pie dish. In a large mixing bowl, cream eggs and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add melted butter, milk and vanilla and whisk until smooth. Add baking powder and salt to the flour and sift into the bowl, whisking to combine until very smooth.
- Cut each pear in half again, then into 3 large pieces at a 45 degree angle. Pour batter into prepared dish, then lay in pears evenly. Bake 30-40 min at 400°F until top is brown.
Love this Recipe?Share it