Servings: 6 servings
- 6 cups cubed French bread (about 12 ounces)
- 2 Containers (3.5 Oz) Prairie Farms Small Batch Sea Salt Caramel Cream Cheese Spreads
- 6 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms 2% Reduced Fat Milk
- 1/6 Cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- Fresh Berries for toppping
- Arrange half the bread in a single layer in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish; top with cream cheese. Top with remaining bread.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, 1/3 cup syrup, cinnamon and nutmeg until blended. Pour over casserole. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- Remove casserole from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake, uncovered, until a knife inserted in center comes out clean, 50-60 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. If desired, serve with additional maple syrup.
Love this Recipe?Share it