- 1/3 cup dry roasted peanuts chopped, divided
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs finely crushed (about 10 crackers)
- 3 tbsp Prairie Farms butter melted
- 2 medium banana
- 2 cups Prairie Farms Milk
- 1 pkg Banana Flavored Instant Pudding & Pie Filling 4-serving size
- Caramel Syrup
- Prairie Farms aerosol Whipped Cream Topping
- Reserve 1 tablespoon of the chopped peanuts for garnish. Mix remaining peanuts, crumbs and butter; set aside.
- Slice 1 banana; reserve 1 banana for garnish.
- Pour milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. Let stand 5 min.
- Gently stir in chopped bananas. Layer banana pudding mixture, whipped cream, caramel, and crumb mixture in four (6) oz parfait glasses.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until set. Top with the whipped cream topping and caramel. Reserve peanuts and banana slices for just before serving.
Love this Recipe?Share it