Servings: 16 meatballs
- 1/4 small red onion minced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup Prairie Farms Ranch Dip
- 1 pound 99% fat-free ground chicken breast
- 4 tbsp Prairie Farms unsalted butter
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Add red onion, garlic, egg white, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, fresh parsley, pepper and Ranch dip to a large bowl then stir with a fork to combine. Add ground chicken then mix until combined, be sure not to overmix or meatballs will be tough. Divide chicken mixture into quarters, then each quarter into 4 balls.
- Grease a metal cooling rack with butter and fit into a backing sheet. Place meatballs onto a buttered cooling rack set within a baking sheet to catch drippings, then bake for 20-30 minutes until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat then add buffalo wing sauce and stir to combine. Add cooked meatballs to skillet then use a spoon to coat in sauce. Place a lid on top and turn heat to low to keep warm.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve with remaining chilled Prairie Farms Ranch dip for a cool sauce to compliment the buffalo sauce. Serve with toothpicks to enjoy all the flavor of a buffalo wing without the mess!
Love this Recipe?Share it