Servings: 4 servings
- 3/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms Milk
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Head Cauliflower cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 tbsp Prairie Farms Butter melted
- 2/3 Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Prairie Farms Veggie Ranch Dip for serving
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Prepare baking sheet by lining with foil and place an oven-safe rack on top of the foil. Spray generously with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, milk, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper until smooth. Add the cauliflower to batter and gently toss to coat thoroughly.
- Place coated cauliflower onto prepared rack, leaving space between each one. Bake for 20 minutes, until cauliflower starts to brown.
- While cauliflower is baking, prepare the buffalo sauce. In a medium sized bowl, whisk together melted butter, hot sauce, and honey.
- Remove cauliflower from oven, place in a large bowl, and toss to coat in buffalo sauce. Spray rack with cooking spray and return cauliflower to rack. Bake for 10 more minutes, until browned to your liking.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly. Transfer to serving dish, serve with Veggie Ranch dip and enjoy!
Spice level can be adjusted to your taste when making the sauce.
Love this Recipe?Share it