Servings: 4 People
- 4 Tbsp Prairie Farms salted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 Cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 1/2 LBS Ground Beef, 80%
- 2 Tbsp Steak & Chop Seasoning
- 2 Cups Arugula, fresh
- Salt & Pepper
- 4 Gourmet Hamburger Buns
- In a small bowl, add butter and 3 Tbsp of blue cheese crumbles. Mash with a fork to blend. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine ground beef, seasoning and remaining blue cheese. Form into four patties, cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for an hour to set.
- Preheat BBQ grill, then add patties, sprinkling salt and pepper on top. Grill for 4-5 minutes then flip over, cooking another 4-5 minutes to reach a medium doneness. Use a BBQ thermometer to check temperature for accuracy.
- Remove burgers and let them rest for a few minutes. Place arugula on bottom buns, add burger then spread on blue cheese topping. Serve immediately.
- Optional: Substitute Gorgonzola if desired, or add crumbled bacon to burger mix before grilling.
Love this Recipe?Share it