Servings: 2 lbs
- 2 Tbsp Prairie Farms Unsalted Butter, divided
- 2 Cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 Cups Milk Chocolate chips
- 14 oz Prairie Farms Chocolate Mint Flavored Milk
- 1 tsp Peppermint extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Line an 11x7-in. pan with foil and grease foil with 1 1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside. In a bowl, melt chocolate chips and remaining butter in the microwave; stir until smooth. Stir in Chocolate Mint Flavored Milk and extracts until well blended. Spread into foiled pan. Refrigerate until set.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in refrigerator.
Love this Recipe?Share it