Servings: 12 people
- 1 Tbsp Prairie Farms butter
- 16 oz chocolate candy coating prepare according to package instructions
- 1/4 cup pecan pieces
- 12 pretzel rods
- candy eyes
- 1 bag candy corn
- Prepare chocolate candy coating according to package instructions. Stir in melted butter and pecan pieces.
- Dip pretzel top in chocolate then place on wax paper. Immediately attach 2 candy eyes and candy corn around the top to create the feathers. Cut candy corn into a smaller triangle and attach to make the beak. Repeat process for all pretzel rods.
- Let set for at least an hour before removing from wax paper. Enjoy!
Love this Recipe?Share it