Servings: 6 people
- 1 package puff pastry dough
- 2 medium tomatoes sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Gruyere cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup Prairie Farms sour cream
- Fresh parsley garnish
- Heat oven to temperature instructed on puff pastry directions.
- Roll out puff pastry on cookie sheet and pat down center of dough. Combine cheeses, sour cream, garlic and salt and pepper. Spread cheese mixture to the crust of the pastry dough.
- Slice tomatoes and discard ends. Arrange on top of cheese mixture.
- Cook for time instruced on puff pastry dough instructions until cheese is melted and pastry is light brown.
- Remove from cookie sheet and transfer to a wood cutting board and let cool. Cut with a pizza cutter into squares. Sprinkle with fresh parsley and enjoy!
Love this Recipe?Share it