- 1 cup Prairie Farms Chocolate Milk
- 1/2 cup strong hot coffee
- Prairie Farms aerosol whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings
- Peppermint stick, crushed chips
- Peppermint extract
- Brew strong coffee, using double the normal grounds. While coffee is brewing, warm chocolate milk in a small saucepan on medium heat, stirring often. Using a whisk, whip milk until frothy. Add 2 drops of peppermint extract, stir to blend.
- Pour coffee into mugs, pour milk on top and top with a generous dollup of whipped cream. Garnish with shaved chocolate, a peppermint stick and crushed peppermint pieces. Enjoy!
Love this Recipe?Share it