- 1 1/2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms Salted Butter, softened
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Fresh, sliced Strawberries
- Fresh, sliced and peeled Kiwi
- fresh blueberries
- 7 oz Marshmallow creme
- 8 oz Light Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Mix together flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- In an electric mixer, add butter and sugar and mix on medium speed about 2 minutes until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and blend again until well mixed.
- Add dry ingredients to mixer in thirds, incorporating each batch one at a time until thoroughly blended. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for an hour or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. On a clean dry surface, liberally spread flour and turn out dough on top. Sprinkle flour on dough then roll out evenly, about 1/4" thick. With a round cookie cutter, cut out cookies then place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 8 minutes. Note: Do not over bake. Remove from oven. Let cookies rest on baking sheet for 2 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, spoon in marshmallow creme. Microwave for 20 seconds. Stir in softened cream cheese and lemon juice until smooth. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- To make pizzas, spread icing on top of cookies then top with sliced fruit. Serve immediately. Store leftover pizzas in an airtight container in refrigerator.
Love this Recipe?Share it