Mini Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizzas
- 1 1/2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms Salted Butter, softened
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Fresh, sliced Strawberries
- fresh blueberries
- 7 oz Marshmallow Fluff, jar
- 8 oz Light Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Mix together flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- In an electric mixer, add butter and sugar and mix on medium speed about 2 minutes until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and blend again until well mixed.
- Add dry ingredients to mixer in thirds, incorporating each batch one at a time until thoroughly blended. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for an hour or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. On a clean dry surface, liberally spread flour and turn out dough on top. Sprinkle flour on dough then roll out evenly, about 1/4" thick. With a round cookie cutter, cut out cookies then place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 8 minutes. Note: Do not over bake. Remove from oven. Let cookies rest on baking sheet for 2 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, spoon in marshmallow creme. Microwave for 20 seconds. Stir in softened cream cheese and lemon juice until smooth. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- To make pizzas, spread icing on top of cookies then top with sliced fruit. Serve immediately. Store leftover pizzas in an airtight container in refrigerator.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter