- 1 cup Prairie Farms milk
- 1/2 cup Prairie Farms butter melted
- 7 cup flour
- 6 Tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 packages yeast
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tsp Cinnamon Sugar
- Preheat oven at 375°
- In large mixer bowl, mix 2 cups flour, sugar, salt and yeast.
- Heat milk, water and 1/2 cup butter over low heat to 120°-130° F
- Add to dry ingredients and beat on medium speed 2 minutes.
- Add eggs and 3/4 cup flour and beat 2 more minutes on high.
- Add enough (about 5 cups) flour to make a stiff dough. Knead 4-5 minutes.
- Place in greased bowl; turn to grease top. Cover with cloth and let rise in warm place for 35 minutes.
- Divide into thirds. Roll each into 14" by 9" rectangles.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Brush rectangle with melted butter and sprinkle with 1/3 of the cinnamon sugar mixture. Roll up and place into greased bread pans, 9" by 5" by 3" inches.
- Let rise 35 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for about 35 minutes. Brush tops with butter and sprinkle extra cinnamon sugar. Great toasted for breakfast!
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter