Chocolate Pumpkin Pancakes
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp Prairie Farms unsalted butter
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 Cups Prairie Farms Chocolate Milk
- Syrup and Prairie Farms whipped cream if desired
- Whisk pumpkin puree, egg, and melted butter.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder, and spices.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients, add the chocolate milk and stir until combined.
- Grease a griddle over medium-low heat.
- Add 1/3 cup of batter. Cook for 2-3 minutes and flip.
- Top with syrup or whipped cream, and pair with a glass of Prairie Farms milk.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter