Servings: 12 pancakes
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 Cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 Cups Prairie Farms buttermilk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 10 Tbsp Prairie Farms Salted Butter melted and cooled (plus more for skillet)
- maple syrup for serving
- In a large bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients, set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk together buttermilk, vanilla, and eggs. Gradually whisk in melted butter.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir until incorporated. Let stand 20-30 minutes so batter can fluff up.
- Heat up your griddle or pan to medium heat. Spread butter over the surface. Once surface is heated, pour ¼ cup batter per pancake.
- Cook until top is bubbly and bottom is lightly browned, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook until lightly browned. Serve hot with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
Jams like blueberry or boysenberry jam work great with this recipe!
Love this Recipe?Share it