Butter Roasted Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp Prairie Farms Salted Butter, melted
- 4 Medium tomatoes
- 3-4 Sprigs Fresh Thyme
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp Cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Prepare baking sheet with foil.
- Wash and cut tomatoes in half, removing the stem. In a medium sized bowl, combine, melted butter, fresh thyme, sea salt, and black pepper, stirring until tomatoes are coated.
- Place on foiled baking sheet and bake to 45 minutes, until tomatoes are concentrated and skin is wrinkled. Pair with your favorite dish and enjoy!
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter