Servings: 8 people
- 2 Tbsp Prairie Farms Salted Butter, melted
- 4 Medium tomatoes
- 3-4 Sprigs Fresh Thyme
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp Cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Prepare baking sheet with foil.
- Wash and cut tomatoes in half, removing the stem. In a medium sized bowl, combine, melted butter, fresh thyme, sea salt, and black pepper, stirring until tomatoes are coated.
- Place on foiled baking sheet and bake to 45 minutes, until tomatoes are concentrated and skin is wrinkled. Pair with your favorite dish and enjoy!
Love this Recipe?Share it