Servings: 10 people
- 64 oz cranberry juice
- 1 bottle sparkling champagne
- 2 quarts Prairie Farms Rainbow Sherbet
- 1 48 oz Prairie Farms Premium Small Batch Vanilla Ice Cream
- Pour 1 quart of cranberry juice into an ice cube trays and freeze for 2-3 hours or until ice. Refrigerate remaining cranberry juice and sparkling champagne before mixing punch.
- In a large punch bowl pour cranberry juice and sparkling champagne wine together. Add cranberry juice ice cubes.
- Scoop desired amount of Prairie Farms Rainbow Sherbet and Prairie Farms Vanilla Ice Cream over punch. Spoon into cups and serve immediately.
There's rarely a summer get together at my house that doesn't include this punch being served. It's fizzy and sweet and as the ice cream and sherbet melt a rainbow of creamy foam forms at the top. We like to continually add more ice cream to create a thick layer of foam. For the kids, we substitute the sparkling champagne with lemon-lime soda.
Love this Recipe?Share it