Servings: 12 people
- 2 Tbsp Avocado oil
- 1/2 Sweet Yellow Onion, diced
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Jalapeno, minced
- 3/4 Cup White American Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 Cup Pepper Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms whole milk
- 1 (4 oz.) can Green Chilies
- 1 Medium Tomato, diced
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- Salt (to taste)
- Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Tortilla Chips
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Sauté onions until soft, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and jalapeño, sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add cheeses and milk, stirring frequently until melted. Stir in green chilies, tomato, and cilantro. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
Love this Recipe?Share it