Servings: 6 ears
- 6 ears sweet corn shucked
- 1 1/2 Cups Prairie Farms sour cream
- 1/2 Cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 Lime, Squeezed Juice
- 3-4 Tbsp Cotija or Parmesan Cheese
- Chili Powder or Old Bay Seasoning
- vegetable oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat outdoor grill to a medium temperature.
- Shuck fresh corn, rinse and pat dry. Lightly brush each with vegetable oil.
- Whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, cotija cheese, cilantro and lime juice in a small mixing bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate to chill.
- Grill corn until slightly charred, or to your desired level cooking. Remove from grill and let cool for just a few minutes, then liberally spread on cream mixture, sprinkle with chili powder or Old Bay seasoning and a squeeze of lime juice to garnish. Serve immediately!
Love this Recipe?Share it