- 12 North Star Ice Cream Sandwiches, Original or Neapolitan
- 2 Cups Prairie Farms Small Batch, Chocolate Malted Milkshake Ice Cream
- 2 Cups Prairie Farms Small Batch, Double Dark Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Cup Chocolate Sandwich cookies, crushed
- Line an 8x8” square baking dish with aluminum foil. Cover bottom of pan with a layer of about 6 Ice Cream Sandwiches. Top with a layer of softened, Chocolate Malted Milkshake Ice Cream. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Place a second layer of ice cream sandwiches, then top with a layer of softened, Double Dark Chocolate Ice Cream. Freeze for 1 hour.
- In a mixing bowl, beat whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form. Fold in crushed chocolate sandwich cookies.
- Spread on whipped topping and garnish with your favorite sprinkles (we chose cow sprinkles, of course). Serve immediately or freeze until ready.
Love this Recipe?Share it