Servings: 30 Pinwheels
- 4 oz Prairie Farms cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp honey mustard
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 Pinch Salt and pepper
- 4-5 flour tortillas 8 inches wide
- 20-30 slices deli ham
- 10-20 slices Swiss Cheese
- In a small bowl mix cream cheese, mustard, garlic powder and onion powder until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread a layer of cream cheese mixture in the center of flour tortillas. Leave about a one inch border empty.
- Top with 2-3 slices of cheese and 6-8 slices of ham.
- Tightly roll up tortilla and wrap in plastic wrap. Repeat steps until all tortillas are rolled up.
- Place in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- When ready to serve cut off ends and cut into slices.
Love this Recipe?Share it