Servings: 4 servings
- 1 1/2 Cups Prairie Farms Whole Milk
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms Half and Half
- 1/2 Cup confectioners sugar sifted
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup bourbon
- 1 Cup brewed chicory coffee cooled
- 1 Pinch Ground Nutmeg
- Prairie Farms aerosol light whipped cream for topping
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon for topping
- Put milk, half and half, sugar, vanilla, bourbon, coffee and nutmeg in a blender with 1 cup of ice and blend on high speed until a slushy consistency.
- Serve in chilled glasses. Top with whipped cream and ground cinnamon.
Love this Recipe?Share it