Servings: 12 servings
- 3/4 Cup graham crackers finely crushed
- 2 Tbsp Prairie Farms unsalted butter melted
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
- 8 oz Prairie Farms cream cheese softened
- 1/3 Cup sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Cup Robin Eggs Malted Milk Candies chopped
- Prairie Farms aerosol light whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings
- Robin Eggs Malted Milk Candies
- Combine crushed graham crackers and butter in small bowl. Spoon a heaping tablespoon of the crumbs into each mini cups. With fingers or round end of a wooden spoon, press crust down evenly.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat heavy cream until medium peaks form. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, salt, and vanilla until smooth. Add cream cheese mixture to heavy cream and beat until incorporated.
- Gently fold in chopped robin eggs candies.
- Divide batter evenly better between the cups. (You can use a scoop or pastry bag to pipe into cups.)
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours to set or overnight.
- Garnish with whipped cream, chocolate shavings and top with whole robin eggs candies.
Love this Recipe?Share it