- 1/4 Cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 Cup Distilled white vinegar
- 1 Cup apricot jam
- 1 Cup ketchup
- 1/2 Cup Fresh onion, finely diced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 Dash Hot pepper sauce or Sriracha Sauce
- 5 Eggs, Beaten
- 1 Cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Carton (5 oz) Prairie Farms Lowfat Cottage Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Fresh onion, chopped
- 1 Cup pecans, chopped
- 1 tsp Dried Basil
- 1/2 Tbsp salt
- 1/4 tsp Sage
- 2 Cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- In a medium bowl combine the oil, vinegar, jam, ketchup, grated onion, salt, oregano and hot pepper sauce. Stir until well combined.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large bowl combine eggs, Cheddar cheese, cottage cheese, chopped onion, pecans, basil, salt, sage and bread crumbs. Mix well and form into 2 inch balls or patties. Place them in a baking dish and cover them with sauce. Bake at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes. Serve warm with rice or cooked veggies.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter