- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup Prairie Farms buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Prairie Farms Salted Butter
- 3 tsp Prairie Farms Vanilla Ice Cream melted
- 1 large scoop Prairie Farms Vanilla Ice Cream
- fresh fruit
- Chocolate syrup
- Spray waffle iron with cooking spray and preheat.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl; flour sugar, and baking powder.
- Make a well in the center of dry ingredients and pour in buttermilk, eggs, melted butter and melted ice cream. Mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour batter into the center of waffle iron and cook until brown.
- Scoop ice cream onto warm waffles and top with fresh fruit and chocolate syrup. Enjoy!
Love this Recipe?Share it