- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup Prairie Farms butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp Prairie Farms Premium Chocolate Milk
- 2 Tbsp Prairie Farms Salted Butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 3 Tbsp Prairie Farms Premium Chocolate Milk
- 1 Tube Ready-Made, white icing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, sift all dry ingredients.
- Place butter in a microwave safe dish and heat until melted, approximately 30 seconds to 1 minute. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs. Mix in chocolate milk, then blend in dry ingredients slowly. Add melted butter and mix just until incorporated.
- Grease an 8-inch square baking pan with butter.
- Pour in batter, spreading evenly. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out cleanly. Let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Using a football shaped cookie cutter, cut out brownies then place on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add remaining ingredients, then stir until smooth. If glaze appears too thick, stir in a little more chocolate milk to achieve glaze consistency. Remove from heat. (Glaze will thicken slightly as it cools.)
- Pour glaze over brownies. Let cool completely.
- Using a pointed decorator tip to create football stitching on each brownie. Chill to set.
Love this Recipe?Share it