Cottage Cheese Berry Crepes
- 1 1/4 cup Prairie Farms milk
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon Prairie Farms butter
- 16 oz Prairie Farms cottage cheese
- 1 cup fresh or frozen lingonberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Prepare the crepes: Combine milk, brown sugar, vanilla and eggs in a blender. Blend on high speed a few seconds until completely smooth. Transfer batter to a measuring glass and chill in refrigerator at least 30 minutes (batter may be stored in fridge up to 1 day)
- While the crepe batter chills, prepare the berry sauce: Place all sauce ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat, then reduce to low and let simmer, stirring occasionally until sauce is reduced and slightly thickened. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter on a skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches pour 1/4 cup batter in pan. Cook 1-2 minutes on first side, then flip and cook an additional 1 minute on opposite side. Transfer to a serving plate and keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Evenly spread cottage cheese filling over each of the crepes. Fold crepes into quarters. Serve immediately with warm berry sauce on top. Enjoy!
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter