Servings: 12 crepes
- 1 1/4 cup Prairie Farms milk
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp Prairie Farms butter
- 16 oz Prairie Farms cottage cheese
- BERRY SAUCE:
- 1 cup fresh or frozen lingonberry
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Prepare the crepes: Combine milk, brown sugar, vanilla and eggs in a blender. Blend on high speed a few seconds until completely smooth. Transfer batter to a measuring glass and chill in refrigerator at least 30 minutes (batter may be stored in fridge up to 1 day)
- While the crepe batter chills, prepare the berry sauce: Place all sauce ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat, then reduce to low and let simmer, stirring occasionally until sauce is reduced and slightly thickened. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter on a skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches pour 1/4 cup batter in pan. Cook 1-2 minutes on first side, then flip and cook an additional 1 minute on opposite side. Transfer to a serving plate and keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Evenly spread cottage cheese filling over each of the crepes. Fold crepes into quarters. Serve immediately with warm berry sauce on top. Enjoy!
Love this Recipe?Share it