Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms salted butter, room temperature
- 1 Cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 Cup Prairie Farms sour cream
- 3 Large Bananas, ripened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 Cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, beat together butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs, sour cream, mashed bananas and vanilla until incorporated.
- Stir in baking soda, salt and flour and chocolate chips until just combined. (Don't over mix.) Line muffin pan with paper liners and fill each with batter about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until tops are slightly browned. Cool in pan for a few minutes, then transfer muffins to a wire rack to cool completely.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter