- 9" unbaked pie crust
- 1 cup Prairie Farms cottage cheese
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 cups Prairie Farms milk
- dash of cinnamon
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 450˚.
- Roll the pie crust out for a 9" pie pan and press into pan; set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the cottage cheese until creamy and smooth. Put it in a mixing bowl and add the flour, sugar, salt, and eggs. Mix until smooth. Add the milk and stir slowly.
- Pour the custard into the pie shell and sprinkle with cinnamon. It has a good chance of boiling over so if you have one of those pie drip pans this is the time to use it!
- Bake for 10 minutes, then reduce the heat to 300 and bake at least another hour. It will be jiggly in the middle, but will set as it cools.
- Refrigerate 2-3 hours. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.
Love this Recipe?Share it