White Chocolate Egg Nog Fudge
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms Unsalted Butter, softened and divided
- 3 Cups sugar
- 2/3 Cup Prairie Farms egg nog
- 2 Tbsp Prairie Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
- 10 oz White Baking Chips
- 1 Cup Marshmallow creme
- 1 Cup Walnuts, finely chopped
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Line a 13-in. x 9-in. pan with foil and grease foil with 1 tablespoon butter; set aside. In a saucepan, combine sugar, egg nog, heavy cream and remaining butter. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat. Cook until candy thermometer reads 238 degrees, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in chips until melted. Stir in marshmallow creme, walnuts and vanilla.
- Spread into buttered pan. Cool to room temp. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter