Servings: 6 servings
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms Whole Milk
- 1/4 Vanilla Bean
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms Buttermilk
- 1 Box Gelatin
- 1 White Peach
- 1 Apricot
- 1 Tbsp Passion Fruit Juice Plus 1 tsp
- 1 Tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 6 Mint Leaves, Finely Chopped
- 1/2 Yellow Peach, diced
- 1/2 Apricot, diced
- Make Panna Cotta: In a microwave safe bowl, add milk and sugar. Take a quarter piece of vanilla bean pod, slice down center, scrape out inside contents and add to milk and sugar mixture. Stir together. Heat in microwave or on stovetop until warm to the touch. Stir in gelatin until dissolved.
- In a medium pitcher, add buttermilk. Strain in milk mixture to remove vanilla bean pod and stir. Portion out equally into glasses of choice. Set in refrigerator overnight until softly set.
- Make Peach Compote: Cut 1 apricot and 1 peach into slices, then using the back of a fork gently mash and add to a medium sized bowl. Continue to crush fruit until almost smooth.
- Stir in powdered sugar and passion fruit juice. Add 4-5 chopped mint leaves. Add ½ diced peach and ½ diced apricot. Stir until combined.
- Remove set Panna Cotta from fridge and top with peach compote. Garnish with remaining mint leaves and enjoy!
Love this Recipe?Share it