Servings: 12 servings
- 1 1/2 Cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 Tbsp Prairie Farms Butter melted
- 24 oz Prairie Farms Cream Cheese softened
- 1 Cup white sugar
- 1 tbsp grated lime zest
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 Cup key lime juice
- Prairie Farms Aerosol Light Whipped Cream topping
- Combine cookie or graham cracker crumbs with butter or margarine. Press into bottom and partially up sides of 9 inch springform pan. Refrigerate.
- In a large bowl, beat with an electric mixer the cream cheese, sugar, grated lime, and cornstarch until smooth and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time, blending just until smooth. Add key lime juice with mixer on low. Finish mixing by hand. Do not over beat. Pour batter into prepared crust.
- Bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for 55 to 65 minutes, or until set. To minimize cracking, place a shallow pan half full of hot water on lower rack during baking.
- Turn oven off, and let cheesecake stand in oven 30 minutes with the door open at least 4 inches. Remove from oven. Refrigerate cake overnight, and up to three days. Top with Light Whipped Cream to serve.
Love this Recipe?Share it