Servings: 20 treats
- 1 1/2 Sticks Prairie Farms unsalted butter
- 2 Bags (10 oz) Mini Marshmallows
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 9 Cups Fruit Flavored cereal
- Line a 9×13 inch baking pan with parchment paper. Lightly grease parchment. Set aside.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large pot. Once melted, add marshmallows. Stir mixture until marshmallows are all melted.
- Remove from heat, then immediately stir in the vanilla extract and salt. Finally, fold in cereal. Stir until all cereal is coated with marshmallow mixture.
- Transfer mixture to prepared pan. Using a greased rubber spatula, gently spread mixture to fit pan. Do not pack it down, just lightly press mixture down so it is secure in pan.
- Allow treats to set for at least 1 hour at room temperature.
- Lift treats as a whole out of the pan using parchment paper. Cut into squares.
Love this Recipe?Share it