Servings: 10 servings
- 3 Cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 1/2 Tbsp Prairie Farms unsalted butter
- 4 Cups chow mein noodles crispy
- 40 candy-coated milk chocolate eggs candies
- Cook and stir marshmallows, peanut butter, and butter in a saucepan over medium heat until marshmallows melt completely into mixture (about 5 minutes).
- Put chow mein noodles into a large bowl. Pour marshmallow mixture over chow mein noodles; stir to coat.
- Coat hands with butter so the noodles will not stick to your hands. Scoop noodle mixture from bowl with an ice cream scoop and form into balls, hollowing the center out to create the nest. Arrange 3 chocolate eggs into each nest. Enjoy!
Love this Recipe?Share it