Servings: 24 cookies
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms Unsalted Butter softened
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms Sour Cream
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Bananas, Ripe
- 2 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and softened butter.
- Add sour cream, egg, and ripe bananas to mixture. Mash bananas with a fork then mix thoroughly.
- Gently fold in flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon 1-2 tablespoons of dough on prepared baking sheet, keeping cookies at least 2 inches apart. Bake for 12 minutes or until the dough has set and no longer looks wet.
- Let cool on a wire rack. Enjoy!
Store in an airtight container for 2-3 days.
Love this Recipe?Share it