- 1 Cup Prairie Farms Sugar Cookie Milk
- 1/2 Cup strong hot espresso
- Prairie Farms Whipped Cream
- Rolled Wafer Cookie or Speculoos Cookie
- 1/8 Tsp ground cardamom
- Pour Prairie Farms Sugar Cookie milk into a mason jar.
- Screw on the lid. Shake the jar vigorously until the milk is froth, 30 to 60 seconds.
- Take the lid off the jar. Microwave uncovered for 30 seconds. Foam will rise to the top. Use immediately, foam will dissolve after a few minutes.
- Immediately combine frothed Sugar Cookie milk and espresso.
- Top with Prairie Farms whipped cream and Rolled Wafer Cookie or Speculoos Cookie.
Love this Recipe?Share it