- 3/4 cup Prairie Farms Sugar Cookie Milk
- 2 cups speculoos cookie crumbs
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup Prairie Farms Salted Butter
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Cardamom
- Place cookies in a food processor, then pulse until crumbly.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Stir in sugar cookie milk, ground cardamom, and honey until combined and mixture is warm. Add liquid to the cookie crumbs and stir until a soft dough is formed.
- Cover and refrigerate. Cookie butter should be good for up to 2 weeks.
Love this Recipe?Share it