Servings: 1 Serving
- 1/4 Cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Pinch salt
- 1/3 Cup Prairie Farms Chocolate Marshmallow milk Seasonal Flavor
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil Substitute: 2 Tbsp Prairie Farms Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 Cup Mini Marshmallows
- 1 Tbsp graham crackers Crushed
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, sugar, and salt in mug of your choice. Add chocolate marshmallow milk and oil and mix thoroughly until batter is smooth.
- Microwave for 50 seconds on high. Remove from microwave and top with marshmallows. Microwave for 15 seconds. Garnish with graham cracker crumbs and serve.
Love this Recipe?Share it