- 2 cup Prairie Farms Pumpkin Spice Milk
- 1 pkg Instant Vanilla Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 Prepared tart crust
Pumpkin Seed Topping
- 3 cup dried pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup Prairie Farms Salted Butter melted
- 4 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp Prairie Farms Pumpkin Spice Milk
- pinch of salt
- Prairie Farms aerosol whipped cream garnish
- To roast seeds, preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Put the dried seeds in a bowl and pour the melted butter, pumpkin spice milk, and maple syrup over the seeds. Stir to coat well.
- Spread the seeds onto parchment lined baking sheets and sprinkle lightly with salt. Put in 275 degree oven for 30-45 mins (or until the seeds look golden brown), stirring every 15-20 mins. After the seeds have cooled, break up with hands.
- Store the seeds in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Prepare pumpkin spice filling by combine pudding mix and pumpkin spice milk according to package directions.
- Pour pumpkin spice filling into prepared tart shell. Refrigerate 1-2 hours or until set. Garnish with Prairie Farms Whipped Cream and maple roasted pumpkin seeds just before serving.
Love this Recipe?Share it