Servings: 12 people
- 16 oz Prairie Farms cream cheese, softened
- 1 Cup Pepper Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 Cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 Cup Green Onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp hot sauce
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 Cup Chopped Bacon, cooked
- 1/3 Cup Pretzels, crushed
- 1 Prairie Farms Sour Cream, for garnish
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, pepper jack cheese, cheddar cheese, 2 tbsp green onion, garlic powder, hot sauce, salt and pepper until fluffy.
- Place mixture on serving platter and shape into a football. Press pretzels, bacon and remaining green onions all over the football cheeseball. Spoon Prairie Farms Sour Cream into an icing bag, with a narrow tip and pipe on the football laces.
- Arrange crackers, vegetables, chips, etc. around the finished cheeseball. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Love this Recipe?Share it