- 1 Cup Prairie Farms Strawberry Creme Milk Seasonal Flavor. Substitute with Premium Strawberry Milk when not available.
- 1/2 Cup Pomegranate Juice
- 2 Cups Prairie Farms Vanilla Ice Cream
- Prairie Farms aerosol whipped cream
- Pink Sugar Crystals
- Rainbow Star Sprinkles
- 1 Waffle Cone
- 1 Large Marshmallow
- In a blender, add strawberry milk, pomegranate juice, and vanilla ice cream. Blend until smooth. Pour into a tall glass.
- To make unicorn ears: Cut marshmallow in half with kitchen scissors and roll into long cylinder shapes. Dab milk onto one side of each and sprinkle with pink sugar to create the inside of ears. Top shake with a waffle cone "horn" and swirl on whipped cream. Insert ears and finish decorating with rainbow star sprinkles, and more pink sugar crystals. Serve immediately.
Love this Recipe?Share it